Most likely you’ve read a lot of blog posts and articles with titles similar to this one. Chances are they were not-very-well veiled attempts at selling an e-book, a white paper, or trying to get you to join a “mastermind” group. You won’t find any of those things here. We’ll tell you the truth about online marketing success…and it won’t cost you a dime!
But first you need to hear the hard truth. Here’s what the online marketing “gurus” won’t tell you…
- There’s no magic ‘set-it-and-forget-it’ program for PPC.
- There’s no social network that will get people in your door.
- There’s no SEO guru who can wave a wand and ‘out-smart’ Google.
- There’s no way to generate leads and obtain sales simply by having a beautiful website.
- There’s no quick fix.
The problem with online marketing gurus and some one-off service providers is that you can’t focus all of your efforts on one aspect of your online marketing and expect results.
You must have the right balance of great website design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and social media marketing for true online marketing success.
It would be great if we could give you a formula right here and tell you how much of your time and how much of your marketing budget you should devote to each element, but that isn’t possible. Finding the formula that will work for you requires an in-depth analysis of your company, your clients, your community, and your products or services.
But what we can tell you is that online marketing success requires the right combination of the foundation elements and requires that you develop a strategy. That strategy should then become a plan that is followed consistently and the results should be reviewed regularly to identify when or if the plan needs to be adjusted.
So, if you are serious about becoming successful online, you should work with a company that can provide all of the foundation elements. Work with a company that knows…
- how to build a website that will convert website visitors into leads and sales;
- how to write and implement your online marketing program to increase rankings with search engines;
- how to manage a PPC program so that it makes maximum use of your budget;
- how to participate socially so that you become a part of your prospective customer’s community.
No man is an island and no one online marketing element is a successful online marketing program. If you would like to learn more about how the pieces fit together, we invite you to sign up for our seminar “Creating A Powerful Online Presence: Foundational Elements For Online Success” to learn more.
And guess what? It’s free!