Integrated Marketing Strategy: Your Path to Success
Get the insights and a tactical action plan to accomplish your business goals with the highest ROI and immediate results.
The Shortest Distance Between Goals and Achievement
Are you the leader in your industry?
Are you the first and only option in the minds of your customers? If not, it is possible. If you are, congratulations. What are your next goals for growth?
An Integrated Marketing Strategy (IMS) is a comprehensive marketing plan based on a thorough evaluation of the online environment in which you compete, including an analysis of your customers, competitors and digital marketing tactics. Based on these insights, a phased, tactical approach is developed by which you can effectively dominate your space.
At DirectiveGroup, your IMS begins and ends with your goals for growth to hyper-focus the plan on results.
Determine the Optimal Mix of Digital Tactics that Delivers Measurable Impact
Paid Advertising Strategy
Social Media Strategy
Email Marketing Strategy
“DirectiveGroup brings deep expertise across all digital spheres from business strategy and marketing strategy development, to tactics planning, execution, reporting, and optimization”
Structured Approach Delivers Expected Results
Our Integrated Marketing Strategy leverages a process that builds upon each component to deliver an actionable plan that is fundamentally sound, logical and incorporates three key components:
- Evaluations & Assessments, and
- Marketing Tactics Recommendations.
This component of your strategy is a systematic investigation of your company, competitors, and industry to establish facts and guide recommendations. It looks at:
- Buyer Identity includes your target audience’s classification and developing three specific personas and insights to ensure the marketing recommendations match your target market’s characteristics.
- Keyword Research is the effort to dig deeply into the search engines to identify keywords your target market segments use to search for your offering, foundational to effective Search Engine Optimization.
- SWOT analysis of internal strengths and weaknesses and external opportunities and threats.
- Competitive Analysis examination of your industry environment and competitive positioning to identify your business’s opportunities to capitalize on the full spectrum of digital opportunities.
Audits and Assessments
Delivering the right content at the right time is central to the sales process. This component of your strategy looks at:
- Buyer Process Evaluation
- Onsite and Offsite Content Audit
- Content Needs Analysis
- Content and Social Editorial Calendar
Marketing Tactics Recommendations
As content is developed, there are two simultaneous and complementary needs: distributing the content to your target audience and nurturing leads into sales.
This component looks at the various methods available to continue reaching into your target market in significant ways during the sales process, including:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) /Online Paid Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Email and SMS Marketing
Get Clarity and Focus to Exceed Your Goals for Growth
See how our custom integrated marketing strategy can shape your business.