Review Management – The Strategic Foundation for Your Business
Whether you sell to businesses or direct to consumers, local or international, to ensure your business success, you must establish a foundation of customers who believe in your products/services and are willing to share their opinions with others.
Over time your relationship with these customers grows broader and deeper, separating you from your competitors and making it much easier for new customers to choose your business.
This thought process is the foundation for review management. And understanding why a review management initiative should be at the top of your marketing checklist is pivotal to your success.
See What Your Customers See
Take a moment to do a search—the way a prospective customer might—for the type of product/service your business offers. For example, if you are a kennel owner, type in ‘dog kennel’ and the city you are in.
- Does your company come up on page one of the search results?
- How do you compare in terms of reviews volume and star-ratings with your competitors?
If you were the company with a 4 or 5-star rating and over 120 reviews in your category, you are probably getting the lion’s share of people actively seeking your service.
So, congratulations, you are dominating your local market.
But what if you were not?
Keep reading or watch this short video to learn more.
If your results were not as impressive, you now know one of the reasons the other guys seem to grow more rapidly.
It is not rocket science!
It is a growth strategy. A foundational approach that has been implemented consistently and automated to ensure long-term, cumulative results.
Once you’re behind, catching up is hard to do!
Did you know that developing an effective review management program will get you ahead of your competitors and keep you ahead–securing your market domination?
When you did your quick search, you probably found competitors with only a few reviews or none at all.
Why? Because many business owners aren’t making the effort to proactively manage their word of mouth marketing efforts. They aren’t starting with the fundamental growth marketing foundation of review management. Essentially, they are failing to provide potential customers with the important information necessary to make a purchase decision. This is good news for you!
Their lack of effort provides a great opportunity for you to implement an effective, semi-automated, review management program.
How To Get Started
Getting started is easy. Here are a few things to think about:
1. First, go back to the exercise we did early and think about where you ranked among your competitors.
2. Were you happy with the results?
If you answered anything short of ‘yes, absolutely’ to question 2 above, then consider these questions:
- Do you want to make it easy for your customers to give you feedback about their experience with your company?
- Do you want to make it easy for prospective customers to choose you over the competition?
- Do you want to make all of your advertising more productive?
Once you have answered yes to those three simple questions, you’re really ready to get started. All you have to do is:
- VISIT: If you’d like us to work with you to develop your review management strategic growth program— dramatically improving your customer feedback and profits – setup a consultation call.
- On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your goals and suggest specific tactics to help you dominate your market.
- LEARN MORE: If you’d like to learn more about review management for free, check out the podcast where experts answer all of the important questions, then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
- CALL: If you want to speak with someone today, contact DirectiveGroup at 813.341.3800 x 2712. A counselor will help you with all of the details and discuss the best options for your company. Let us help you make 2018 your best year ever!