- Type: Doggie Daycare Center, Animal Grooming and Boarding
- Geographical Coverage: Tampa Bay, FLT
- Target Audience: Consumers
- Value Proposition: Affordable & Skilled Pet Care Services, Socialization & Training
For more than 50 years, this pet care facility has been boarding and grooming pets in a spacious, well-appointed facility with over five acres of yards, that is convenient to many neighborhoods in the Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties, Florida. Services including companion animal boarding, dog and cat grooming, doggie daycare, and training, make this a one-stop shop for pet owners. The highly trained staff care deeply for animals and treat every visitor as their own pet.
- Create an easy-to-use website that highlights the many features of client services, including a photo gallery that the owner can continually update with photos and captions.
- Deliver ROI with a website that would convert leads into customers.
- Update content to reflect the latest search trends and techniques.
- Develop a high-performing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & SEO program.
This program began with a small SEM program in 2008 designed simply to test whether SEM would work to generate more business. Traffic was isolated to landing pages so the effectiveness could be fully measured. Success led the client to have the website completely revitalized. The new site included a slideshow highlighting doggie daycare features, a photo gallery showing facilities and staff, a blog for updating their loyal customer base, and great information about each of the pet care center's services. All content was written from a 'conversion' perspective with the goal of increasing the number of leads generated.
After the new site went live, the SEM program was pointed to the website. In early 2011, was launched which marked the beginning of a fully integrated online program designed to build a dominating online presence both in search marketing and organic search, capitalizing on knowledge gained during the preceding period.
In just one year, these are some of the results seen from their integrated online marketing program:
- Total conversions more than tripled, as measured in form completions and phone calls.
- 318% increase in phone calls.
- A phenomenal 27% website conversion rate, including both forms and phone calls.
- The average lead cost dropped from $6.80 to $3.56.
The new website, along with the Search Engine Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization programs, has allowed the client to achieve their goal of increased revenue through the use of their online marketing.
Website Traffic Segmented by Total Traffic, Paid Search (SEM) and Non-Paid Search (SEO)
Month-over-Month Traffic and Conversions