- Type: Custom Injection Molding Manufacturer
- Geographical Coverage: Nationwide
- Target Audience: Aerospace, Medical and OEM
A plastic and injection molding company were transitioning marketing resources to be more competitive in the digital landscape. The client had recently redesigned website, but found conversions and leads to be minimal from the website. The client contacted us to help them increase traffic and conversions to the website.
SOLUTION: ORGANIC SEO
Based on keyword research and optimization over the course of the campaign, we focused on high - converting, targeted keywords that attracted visitors to the website that were more likely to become customers.
User Friendly Design Optimization
The website information architecture and navigational structure was reorganized to make it easier to find information.
Update Keyword Titles and Meta Descriptions
Each individual page was optimized with keyword rich titles and descriptions that compelled visitors to the website. This also improved keyword visibility for qualified visitors allowing more pages to show up in Google's Search Engine.
SOLUTION: CRO AND LEAD GENERATION
Conversion Best Practices
We reviewed each page individually and identified conversion optimization opportunities throughout the website.
Targeted Landing Pages
Based on our keyword research we created new landing pages that did not exist. These landing pages presented specific information customized to a visitor's specific needs.
A/B Split Testing
Once we had best practices in place, we put together a testing plan and A/B split test major conversion points on the website.
- Calls from the website increased by 70%
- Leads via form from website increased 15.6%
- Year over year organic traffic increased significantly in 12 months. There was an increase of 46.19%
- Keyword visibility increased by 22.6%
- Google mobile increased visibility by 53.7%